Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Cricut Craftroom "Card Creating Tuesday"

Hello My Friends,  HAPPY TUESDAY! It's Time For Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room! That Means that I create a card to share with you.

 Hopefully you came from Erica's, but if you haven't WELCOME & Make sure you go on over and check out her & other DT members Creations--You Won't Want to Miss It. Erica at My Cricut Craftroom

So, Today I Created a Fun Little Card Using the Cartridges: 
1. Create A Critter 
(I don't own it, for those of you who know how much I WANT IT)
2. Dreams Come True

This "Jelly" Card is going to be used for the Sunshine & Smile Cards Project that Erica from My Cricut Craftroom is working on! She's Trying to Get 5,000 Cards to Personally Take Down to the Children at St. Jude's. 


I used a Card Made From Recycled Paper & then added a piece of blue Card Stock.



I Cut the Splash at 3 Inches from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge & Then Embossed it 
(Trying to make it look like water!)
I cut the "Jelly" at 4 Inches from Create a Critter
I cut the Bubbles at 2.5 Inches from Dreams Come True
Hope this Card Makes You SMILE! I know the Purple "Jelly" Makes me Smile! 

Thanks for Stopping By!! Make sure you come back to see my Creation on Thursday for THEME DAY THURSDAY! 

  Until Next Time, Remember:
  $$CRAFT GREEN TO SAVE GREEN$$

BannerFans.com

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet card. i love them bubbles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just HAVE to get that Create a Critter, love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the glitter and the bubbles! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina