Friday, August 5, 2011

Freebie Friday at Jen's Digi Stamps

IT'S FREEBIE FRIDAY OVER AT 

Hello & Happy Friday My Friends! I hope this Post finds you Blessed!!
Here is my Creation with this Friday's Freebie from Jen!! I loved this Stamp!!! 


(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated to me. 
Craft Green to Save Green my friends! Use what you already have!)
 
The Cricut Cartridge I used to cut the Circles for the Card is Cricut Classic Font, I Cut them at 6.5"
 
I Just LOVE Jen's Digi Stamps!! 
Make sure you head over EVERY Friday to get your Freebie! Make sure you do it within the week or you will miss your chance for that particular Stamp!!
  

Until Next Time: 
$$Craft Green to Save Green$$

BannerFans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina