Sunday, September 25, 2011

Card Creating Sunday at My Cricut Craftroom

Happy Sunday Blogging Friends!!
It's Once Again Time For Card Creating Sunday with Erica at: My Cricut Craft Room

 Hopefully you came from Erica's, but if you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email~ WELCOME! 
Make sure you go on over and check out other DT member's Creations--You Won't Want to Miss It; 
Click Here.

So, Today I Created a Simple Princess Birthday Card Using my Birthday Bash Cartridge! Many of you know, I'm all about simplicity, especially when I have crazy toddlers running around. (I made this card for my mama for her Birthday, which we celebrated Last night, but her Actual Birthday is Tuesday!! Happy Early Birthday Mom, You are forever 39 in my eyes!!)

(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated to me. 
Craft Green to Save Green my friends! Use what you already have!) 

Recipe:
Cut Card at 6.5"
Cut Tag at 5"
The Greeting Farm Princess Collection no. 03 Stamp
Copic & Bic Markers
Happy Birthday Stamp & Paper (No Idea) 


BannerFans.com 


3 comments:

  1. Justlove your cards! Need some of these stamps they are super cute!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have been a bad assistant. I love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina