Friday, November 4, 2011

Festive Friday

Yay! Festive Friday!

Today I decided to Share a LOVE/Valentine Day Project With You All. I used Mother's Day Bouquet & Home Decor Cricut Cartridges.
I Love Valentine's Day b/c I love to Celebrate LOVE! I love my Family!! My Kiddos & Especially My Hubby! 

The Stamp is The Pixie Cottage-Big Valentine
(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers
or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, 
or it's something that has been donated to me.
   $$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$  
Make it a habit to use what you already have!)
 
Please Make Sure to Stop By My Cricut Craft Room to see the other Creations the DT has made for your viewing Pleasure.
 
BannerFans.com

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love it!
    Lisa
    www.allmadebylisablogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina Love your card!! Love that elephant is that a digi stamp??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Tina! I love how your flower turned out... I haven't attempted one of those yet! Yours looks great! Do you roll the petals around a pencil... how do you get it to look 3d like? TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! Your coloring is done beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina