Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kari's Purplies DT Thursday

Kari's Purplies DT Valentine's Post

Our first assignment as Kari's Purplies was to make a Valentine project using products from a sponsor, FarFarHill. I had never come across this blog and shop before, but was interested in  her vintage images, although I have never used anything or crafted VINTAGE before. On this FarFarHill, there are tons of freebies as well as some to buy, so get over there and have a look, and thanks to FarFarHill for sponsoring this and allowing us to use these images and digi papers.

Like I said, I have NEVER done anything Vintage before, so this is totally out of my realm, but really like a challenge! 
Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated.

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card. Love the colours xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again :) I have become a follower and just wanted to let you know if you are interested I have some blog candy too.

    Hugs
    Linda

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful --- don't tell me you don't do vintage --- Sew glad being a "Purplie" with you
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card!! Love the colors and pretty flowers you combined :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would never know that you have never done vintage!! Great card!
    Z

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina