Thursday, February 23, 2012

Talented Friends of Crafty and Green Guest Design Thursday

TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 8

Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique! 
 
This Month the theme for my guest designers is Friendship & Laughing! I'm So Excited to Introduce for the second time, a  Talented Friend and Guest Designer:


Today I have the honor of being guest designer for my friend Tina aka Crafty and Green. Today I decided to try a different type of project using this sketch:



I decided to make a Creative Memories Photo Panel with my Storybook Creator Software. Photo Panels also make wonderful gifts for any special occasion. You can easily choose from either of our two beautiful alternatives, a Photo Panel or a Metal Photo Panel. After you’ve created your Photo Panel and are ready to check out, it’s as simple as clicking a button and choosing which type of photo panel you want it printed on. (Note: with the Metal Photo Panels, any white color in your design will appear metallic.)

Use your favorite photos, drag and drop templates or Page Prints as an easy way to dress up any room in your home! Let your photo panel speak for itself year-round by creating it online here in our Digital Center, or customizing it when you use our StoryBook Creator Plus Software.

Need help, watch this step by step video.


So here is what I made and will have made into a photo panel as a gift:
I am so happy to be able to share this with you all. Should you have any questions, please contact me directly. 

Thank you so much Sue!! Really LOVE your Digital Projects!! Please Make sure you all stop by and show Sue Some Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina