Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hopping Bunny

The Pixie Cottage Cottage Challenge #113- Easter or Spring
 
It's Wednesday so it means another challenge at The Pixie Cottage!
As always there are two parts to their challenge and you can choose either or both to play along with.
Katie has made a fabulous sketch and our theme this week is "Easter or Spring"

Remember you can use the sketch or theme or both!
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.

Now, here is my Hopping Bunny Card
 
Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated.

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Wow I just LOVE those wonderful bright colors! Such a fun Eastery card.
    Denise
    PC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the flowers! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehehheee this one is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina