Thursday, March 8, 2012

Talented Friends of Crafty and Green Guest Deisgn Thursday

TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 10

Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique! 
This Month the theme for my guest designers is Girls, Girls, Girls! I'm So Excited to Introduce a very Special Talented Friend and my Guest Designer this week:
Hi everyone, this is Suzy's Crafts and I am the guest designer for Crafty and Green.  I have followed the theme of girly!  I used Cricut carts Ribbons and Rosettes and Forever Young.  And my Sentiment is from K Andrew Designs. 

I started with a 4" X 6" card and added a pearlized tan background paper that I had. And then added some striped paper from my stash. Using some ink, I inked up the edges, added my cuts and sentiment and here it is.  Hope you enjoy. Please come over and check out my site and see my other creations.  

Thank you Tina for letting me be a guest designer on your blog!
THANK YOU SO MUCH SUZY! I Love Love Love your card!! It's fantastic! Thank you for sharing with us! Please Go Visit Suzy & Give her a Shout Out! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.. love the rosette!!!
    hugs..Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' it --- great card!!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzy!!! I love the dress form and would love to know how you did the edges of your rosette! I love Kristal Andrews stamps... I think it is so unique how you placed your sentiment with all the floral design around it! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina