Thursday, March 22, 2012

Talented Friends of Crafty and Green Guest Design Thursday!

TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 12
Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique!

This Month the theme for my guest designers is Girls, Girls, Girls! I'm So Excited to Introduce a very Special Talented Friend and my Guest Designer this week:


Hi!  My name is Ashley from The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping and I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer today for Tina!  I made a card for the Girls, Girls, Girls theme.  I went with the Paisley Cricut cartridge for my focus cut.  I wasn't happy with any cardstock colors so I colored the jeans, flower shirt and mini flowers with my Copics.  The sentiment is from K.Andrew Designs' Fashionable Friends stamp set.  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities, a Fiskars punch and a Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder.  I gave the the card a bit of dots and finished it up with faux stitching.  I hope you enjoyed my card and have a fabulous crafty day!


What an Adorable Card, Ashley!! This is super Cute!! Thank you so much for being my Talented Guest Designer This Week!! Please Stop by Ashley's Blog & Leave her some Love!

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ashley, love the design with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley always does fabulous projects! Love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Purple spotty paper! gorgeous card! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply fabulous.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply fabulous.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina