Monday, April 23, 2012

Anything Goes at Love to Create Challenge

Happy Monday Dear Friends!!
I hope you had a Blessed Weekend!
It's Time for another Challenge at LOVE TO CREATE!

Our Sponsor This Week Is:
Winner will receive their choice of 5 digital stamps
(COME JOIN US!! CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR ANYTHING GOES PROJECT!)


Here is my First Ever Easel Card sporting a Robyn's Fetish Digi! 
Since I LOVE to craft Green, I pulled the flower off the top of a flower pen from my bridal shower years ago! Love to use what I already have!
 Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me.

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Many Wonderful Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:  
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations -Bold and Bright
Stamp and Create - Spring 
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes Twist Critters 
Victorine Originals - Anything goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
PaperPlay - Animal Antics   
Di's Digis Designs-Lets meet our Animal Friends
The Cuttlebug Spot - Easel Cards


19 comments:

  1. Hi Tina - what a cute card. I love that spotty background paper, and well done you for upcycling the flower.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah This cutie came and joined us. I saw this earlier and was so Hoping you would come join us.

    I love the coloring and the image is fantastic,

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I saw your Beautiful card on MIM.. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Beautiful card. Saw this on MIM...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easle card .Perfect colouring of cute image and love the papers . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool easel card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable image and I love those colorful papers, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, super image, thanks for sharing at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card, love the colours! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that this is not your first and last easel card :) I love easels. It is so much fun to make them. Your card is adorable. Love that blue flower. Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at PMS Digital Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely bright and cheerful card Tina and fab recycling of the flower! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week...good luck!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!


    I’m stopping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a happy card! Love your take at this weeks challenge!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely cheerful, colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina