Friday, January 25, 2013

Dance in the Rain- SSD FFF

Good Morning! Second Post for the Day!

Today starts the next Fabulous Freebie Friday Challenges for our Sassy Studio Designs Group over at Paper Craft Planet.  Every Friday at 7:00 AM EST a FREE image is given to the members of our SSD Group.  The image is only available for 24-hrs!!! A new discussion is opened every week, and with those images comes a NEW Challenge.
 
This week's Challenge is "What is Your Style". The Free image this week is called Ballroom Babe.

My Style this week: Bright Colors, My Favorite Copic Markers & Digging through my crafty stash to come up with something fun!

I colored up this gorgeous Ballroom Babe with Copic Makers. The Sentiment I used is from Jillian Vance Design. The Feathers are from my stash from years ago and the paper was a thrift store find and it's from the 90's-hehe!

 Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 


ALSO----Don't Miss the New Release this weekend!! 


Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Love your sassy lady and you have done her proud great colouring of the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is fantastic! I absolutely love those added feathers. They work perfectly with this image. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colors, Tina! And those feathers are sublime! Awesome card!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty! I have been seeing more feathers used on projects lately, and even heard they had some just released at CHA. This is great, and thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us in our challenge this week.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ballroom babe sure is sassy but stylish! Lovely card.
    Jackie DT member ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your favourite colour combo with us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your saucy young lady looks like she needs a night on the town, perhaps dinner, a dance then a lovely romantic movie. Your coloring is amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design. Love the feathers and the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is really striking and gorgeous. I think your colouring is fab and the feathers are a great touch.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. Hope you'll be back again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring of your ballroom dancer image! I am always in awe of coloring because I am not very good at it! Love the paper and combination of embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina