Sunday, January 27, 2013

Going Forward..Looking Back New Release-SSD

Good Morning!!
 

Thank you so much for joining us on the Going Forward.... Looking Back New Release from Sassy Studio Designs!! You Should be arriving from Kim's Blog.  If You have just happened upon this Hop, We'd love for you to start at the beginning with The Sassy Studio Designs Blog

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 


Thank you so much for joining us for this AWESOME Release at Sassy Studio Designs!! Your Next Stop is at the incredibly talented  ERIN. Please head on over to see what she has for your Viewing Pleasure!!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint -  Anything Goes
  Dream Valley Challenges - Girls, Girls, Girls
 Simply Create Too -  Anything Goes 
Stampin' For The Weekend -  Something Girlie
Paper Shelter Challenge -  Anything goes

23 comments:

  1. I like your card. Great coloring. Especially the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is beautiful, I love the background and your coloring is great.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, LOVE your Ursula card...the papers, the design...the coloring...all perfection!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, this is so pretty. Love the way you've colored her. Awesome layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you have black and white for the background - it really makes Ursula pop with her in purple - a nice contrast against the black and white. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I do like those papers! Great card...love the different skin tones used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina darling!!! LOL!
    Can I say your card is awesome!!! You managed to color this evil Ursula beautifully, and I truly love the background you created for her! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tina, love your background papers, and your coloring of Ursula !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background! I'm going to have to give that one a try! Great coloring and I love how you did her skin. Gorgeous card!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! Loving the hair and that background paper is beautiful! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina, this is great! I love that background paper. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great background. Your coloring is beautiful too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how her hair ties in so well with the background. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you did those papers. They look great like that & really set off your image to where it stands out. Your coloring is fabo too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful! Love your papers, your coloring and the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found. This bolg hop while looking at your great cards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Beautiful Tina. Love the way you colored her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great paper choice really makes the colors you chose for Miss Ursula pop. Your shading is gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Tina! I love her purple dress and how you colored her hair! Beautiful papers too!
    [hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow... this is awesome! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful job. I love how you colored her dress going into her tentacles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina