Monday, January 28, 2013

Have a Magical Birthday-LTC

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 

It's Time for another Super Fantastically Fun Challenge at Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what our talented DT has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our sponsor is:  Stamp Fairy

Our Challenge This Week is : Anything Goes with a Sentiment
The Image I'm showcasing from Stamp Fairy is Molly Balloon 
Also the Have a Magical Birthday Sentiment is from Stamp Fairy as well.


Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina