Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy Happy New Year, Crafty Friends!!

Wow, it's 2013!! I can't believe it!! Time Flies when you're having fun, huh? hehe! I'm so excited and looking forward to what wonderful things 2013 has in store for myself & my family!! I pray that each of you has a very happy, healthy & abundantly blessed New Year!

Here is a Card I made for Eureka Stamps Design Team & (Sister Store) QKR Stampede Design Team.
The Image I'm showcasing is called Father Time digi # 2434. It's actually a freebie over on our Facebook Pages, but Just for TODAY ONLY!!  

 Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Please Make Sure To Stop by and see what the other DT Members have made for your viewing pleasure today!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Love the card you created with this image, Tina!

    Happy New Year to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's really a fantastic card. Totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Tina, I love the colors and the doily is perfect. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Card Tina. Lovely job! I wanted to drop by and say I read that you were returning to Eureka Stamps Challenges - I enjoyed reading your write up as well. One thing really touched my heart and I have a message for your husband. Would you please tell your husband how thankful I am that he went to war so I could have FREEDOM - I know that FREEDOM comes at a price - I am sorry to hear your hubby was injured during the war- I am so very appreciative of his service to our country- Christ gave His life so I could be free - I am thankful your husband gave his time in service so I could be free - I know it had to have been a difficult journey for your and your husband to be at war. May God Bless you and your family today and always ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day. Gail Scott
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina