Monday, February 25, 2013

Be Yourself- LTC

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 
Second Post Today!!

It's Time for another Super Fantastically Fun Challenge at Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what our talented DT has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsors are : 
The Stamping Chef
Our Challenge This Week is : 
Wrap it Up- String, Twine or Fibers

The Image I chose from The Stamping Chef is Soccer Sandy
I made this Card because of my 5 year old Lizzy! She Loves Soccer and her school colors and her uniform are orange and black. She loved this card when she saw it! She just wanted the number to say #5, since that is her number. I added the sentiment b/c I want to remind Lizzy to always be herself. She is a sweet, crazy, special, unique little girl who marches to her own beat, and I always want her to be the same!

Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I really love the color combo and I'm sure that your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and sweetly rendered. No wonder you little girl loved it. Shame it couldn't be a five (LOL _ they do make me smile, little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing you idea and experience through your blog posting....
    Burun Estetigi
    Burun Estetigi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina