Thursday, February 28, 2013

Favorite Color- SSD

Happy Thursday!

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Penny’s Paper Crafty, and they want you to use your favorite color.

As much as I love Green, my ultimate favorite Color is Purple!
I used the image India Honey and colored her up with different shades of Purple Copic Markers. 

Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 
Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$
Many Blessings,
Tina

Challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty- What's Your Favorite Color (purple)
Crafting for all Seasons -  Dies and Punches
Divas by Design -  Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday- Something Old (Scrap Paper & Buttons)

6 comments:

  1. Tina, this is fabulous! Love all that purple. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Tina. I love all the purples, and her dress and hair are fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purple and your image is really nice. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the image and the purple colour scheme works really well.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card...love the image. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina