Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday

This is my Second Post today! If you are looking for QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge, please Scroll down

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this week's Challenge at Card Makin Mamas. 
The Theme is HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I decided to do a More Masculine Birthday Card as I shamefully had to give my brother in law a very Female looking card for his birthday this week, since I ran out of time to make him a card. I mean I know the Hippo in a tutu is cute, but maybe not for a 33 year old male, right? So hopefully, the next time I need a male Birthday card, this one will be much better.

I used the Image Lager Pin Up. I colored this gorgeous lady up with copic markers and highlighted her with white Gel Pen.
Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 


Now hippity hop on over to the Sassy Stuiod Designs Blog to check out what the other Designer's created to inspire you, then make sure to head on over to Card Makin' Mamas for all the details on how to enter to win some amazing Sassy Studio Designs Stamps!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:
Card Makin Mamas- Birthday
Charisma Cardz -  Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Button up
Inky Impressions - Ribbon/Twine
LEJ Designs -For Someone Special
Shopping Our Stash - They Say It's Your Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown -Anything Goes
Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Tina, great card! Love the colors and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this c hallenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image really cool. Great mans card Txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina a stunning creation, beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! Laine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant mans card, much better than a hippo in a tutu, lol........... great colours & lovely layout. x
    Thank you for joining in the challenge over at LEJ Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your buttons.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card you have made, love the image, great male card *smile* Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing in the Birthday challenge at Shopping our Stash! Awesome card and a great choice of paper...that is my favorite paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, Tina! Love the name of your blog, too. We could all use a little more green! lol

    Thanks for joining in on the fun with us at the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    CMM DT
    makingmayhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina