Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Make A Wish- TSC

Hi Everyone! Happy Tuesday!!

Exciting News Today!! I'm on a NEW Design Team! Yay! I'm now a Sous Chef for The Stamping Chef! I'm so excited! I just love all her new images coming out! So Fun! 

Today there is a new release, and here is my First Official DT Card featuring one of the New Release Images: Racing Rachel

Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you as part of this team!!! This is a fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So saucy! She made me laugh. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina