Monday, May 27, 2013

Read All About It- LTC

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 

It's Time for another Super Fantastically Fun Challenge at Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what our talented DT has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsors are : 

& 

Our Challenge This Week is :
Read all About it! 
Bookmark, Book or Reading 
 For this challenge at Love to Create, I chose to use the QKR Stampede image: digi17202 Rocking and Reading. I thought this little old lady was darling!! So I colored her up with copic markers, found some Scrap DP in my stash that I loved, and then added a few embellies! Easy Peasy Bookmark!  
 Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Fab bookmark. Great colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bookmark. Love the stamp! Thanks for playing in ABAC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely book mark and image thanks for sharing with 613 AVENUE CREATE this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brill! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bookmark. Nice way to think green. Thanks for playing at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bookmark. That is what I will look like one day! :-)
    Thank you for joining us on the Anything Goes Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bookmark, great image. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bookmark! Love how you've coloured the fun image too.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your bookmark, great image and I love your wire clips! MMx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina