Saturday, February 14, 2015

Simply Betty Valentine Swap Hop

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I participated in a Valentine Swap over at Simply Betty Stamp's Fan Group on Facebook! It was a lot of Fun! My swap partner was Sheri from Mammasscrappin1.blogspot.com. It was pleasure to be swap partners with her! I truly enjoyed and appreciated everything that she got me!! (I've already used some of it!!)
Plus I adore her beautiful Card she designed for me, using this beautiful image called: Valentine Betty Mermaid Digi, which you can purchase from the SBS store!! 
Everything Pictured below!!

Thank you so much, Sherri!! 



Make sure you check out what everyone else got along the hop! 

Hop List

Betty Roberts

Corinne Jones

Iva Youngs

Rj Avery

Sharon Lewis

Susan Renshaw

Christine Garner

Sheri Loatwall

Rachel Gillham

Robin Bogle   

YOU ARE HERE--------------------->Tina Keller

NEXT STOP------------------------->Maureen Scott

Amanda Phillips

Michelle Vata

Rio Ford

Anita Blake

4 comments:

  1. Tina, I'm so glad you like what I sent. I love everything you sent me!! I've already used some on some projects. Thank you very much for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and super bundle of goodies lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card that Sheri made for you! I love all your prezzies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely crafty goodness to play with...hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina